Friday the 28th
Tired Tired; long days; long nights
Since you left why did you leave?
So callous and uncalled for,
So foolish I am,
So smart I am still at the same time,
Stop it they tell me, stop it!
Put on the thigh high dress or shorts,
So he tells me,
Just alil bit above the knee just the way he likes it;
So I do in conformity,
In fear,In love and In Dumbness
Yeah right!; I wount fall for that again
Fall into your trap! No sir No way!
So that you may way lay me and take it off for the masses to view the sacred!
Is that your joy?
Lying to me like a lover and punishing me Like the devil you are!
Is this your way of instilling morals in me?
Then you are a false dainty because you sin more than I do,
He who has the right of judgement of all once also encountered a corrupted spirit a beautiful one indeed
He did not strip her bad actions infront of everyone to see but he adornished her in His love which is true and ever glimmer and with a Sweet tongue or maybe His sweet words of the Word of God,
He slapped the most sense;
Yes there is a difference between the Him and theres just a him and that is you!
The just him is you who doesn’t stop for a moment to think; mmh this is my daughter or my wife somehow or most disheartening a mother,
Your morality cannot be someone else’s,the fact that you are forcing it into others shows most fundamentally your loss of track and justification. What happened to wiseness in dealing with evils we see? What happened to discretion? Yes,I think I’ve gotten what happened,yes we flushed it down the toilet along with all the other goodies and let the ego’s in us move out to domesticate everyone into us forcefully. And you the other party don’t you heed? How will I make you heed? Don’t listen to his sweet voice in your head Damn it! He is a liar! And a really terrible one I don’t get why you don’t notice it yet you perpetuate yourself to be learned but if this were so you would have choosen obedience to the greater voice.The clash of the titans is what I call it,a clash of two worlds,then I make a boring yawn at how both sides are the bigger losers when put under the reflection of a true democratic society with all manner of freedoms. Freedoms come tied with limitations with borders clear territorialness, liberty at its best! Use your heads! Damn it!
By Counsel Caroline Ndanu
Student Moi University(ANNEX)
Thursday, 4 December 2014
Soul Souled out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment